Instead of the usual walking and ringing tour on Saturday 11 July 2020, we want to set you a challenge – to take the most interesting photos of your walks between now and what would have been our annual walking tour.
At 10am on Saturday 11 July 2020, we will showcase your photos and winners will be selected by our friendly panel of judges. There are three categories, with certificates awarded for winners in each category. Entries may be in colour or monochrome, and there will also be recognition for best overall monochrome photo. There will be an adult and child competition. So there is plenty of opportunity to win!
- Photos should only be taken between now and the final entry time, which is noon on Tuesday 7 July 2020
- Participants may enter as many categories as they wish, but only one photo per category.
- Photos would be uploaded to Flickr. We can copyright photographs if you wish and the Guild Flickr account is private to members.
- There is no need to anonymise entries and participation is free
- Please email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the category you are entering the subject line. Entering a photograph gives us permission to upload it to the Guild Flickr account. We will not be anonymising entries on Flickr.
- See below details for the online results, at 10am on Saturday 11 July 2020.
Judging panel: Michael, Vicky and Elizabeth Wilby and Gill and Richard Postill
1) Best photo of a church
2) Funniest photo (can include selfies)
3) A landscape depicting English summertime
10am, on Saturday 11 July 2020 for the competition showcase and Quiz led by Clare. Zoom login details have already been sent to those subscribed to the Guild mailing list, or can be obtained by emailing email@example.com